Vertical: Finance and Banking | Fintech | Prepaid Cards
Country: UK | Europe
Client Overview: Client provides the white label software products to the Big Banks like HSBC, Ceridian, Citizen Cards etc. in UK and Europe
- To launch Prepaid Debit Cards (with Master Cards), e wallets and mobile payments for young generation, travelers and students.
- To manage the pre launch campaign of their new product
- Digital and social media campaign
- Customer acquisition
- Online branding
In December, 2010 (when our website was yet to be launched), I received a call from the office of the CEO of a company providing White Label software products to banking institutions like HSBC Global Banking and Markets, Ceridian, Citizen Cards. They were planning to launch their Prepaid Digital Electronic Card Services, ewallet and Mobile Payments.
CEO: Raj, we are going to launch our new product soon in to the European market. Our technical team is working on it. We have seen your work in the last 7-8 months with the mobile retail company. I’d like to meet you. Have a look on our products (shared his websites) and come with a proposal for online brand and digital channel management. Our office is on the countryside and we’ll send you the address.
It was around two hours of journey from London via train and buses. Within 2 meetings, the contract was signed and we worked with them. Even two years later, we got the chance to provide consultation to their one more project in London.
This lead came via LinkedIn as that was the only platform we started using to approach the clients. We used to publish our services and case studies on LinkedIn and that’s how we got out 2nd big client.
Digital Channels | Solution:
Responsive Design | Mobile App | Social Media | Affiliate Marketing | Content | Search Engines
- Successful launch of the product
- Tie-up with many affiliate marketing agencies
- Successful campaign on digital and social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Google +, YouTube
- Seamless new customer sign up / registration process
- 150% success in the customer acquisition targets
- Search Engines submission and initial success with ranking and keywords